Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) has a lengthy history of providing reliable, secure, scalable, and manageable UC call control to large numbers of global enterprises.
Nectar has been a long-time preferred Cisco solution partner, providing customers the third-party UC monitoring, diagnostics and reporting tools needed to provide a centralized performance management view with real-time troubleshooting.
Specifically, Nectar 10 provides complete, real-time visibility across complex, multi-vendor application, network, and endpoint domains for all Cisco call control environments.
In this article, we’ll highlight how Nectar helps enterprise Cisco users, the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and how you can join our upcoming webinar.
About Nectar for Cisco
Nectar 10 provides complete, real-time visibility across complex, multi-vendor application, network, and endpoint domains for all Cisco call control environments.
Different from other vendors, Nectar understands your need for a great UC experience, and we have revolutionized the way voice, video, and web collaboration applications, systems, and networks are managed across a Cisco UC environment.
The four primary features Nectar 10 offers include:
- Foundation – superior application, health, and performance management and monitoring
- Perspective – identifies how the network is performing with easy-to-deploy synthetic testing capabilities
- Diagnostics – unobtrusively monitors content, session, and network topology data
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting – provides dynamic analysis of endpoint and user data
Nectar 10 has several benefits for Cisco users, including:
- Modular – optimizes deployments and provides flexibility for incorporating Nectar into Cisco environments
- Scalable – works with small, medium and large enterprise environments up to very large multinational deployments
- Multi-Tenant – allows service providers to monitor and manage an entire portfolio of enterprise customers
- Cross-Platform – provides services across multiple domains and UC platforms
The COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a transformational era of remote worker collaboration enabling new scenarios for end-users.
This has also posed new challenges to IT ops and support teams who struggle to gain visibility into all the elements that may contribute to session health and user experience.
Overall, the industry had a lack of preparedness from both a physical and technical standpoint, which is fair, as nobody saw a global pandemic on the horizon for 2020.
Enterprise Cisco users have not been immune to this, and many have sought new solutions to help them better manage the platform, but that can be an overwhelming process that leaves teams with even more questions than they had prior.
Nectar for Cisco Webinar
On July 22nd at 12 PM EST, Tim Armstrong, Mark Reith and Bill Bernabe will be hosting a webinar on the topic of Monitoring, Diagnostics and Reporting for Remote Cisco Collaboration Users.
Tim is our VP of Product at Nectar and Mark and Bill are a Senior Solutions Architects. The trio will address the following probing issues:
- Real-time and historic media/signaling analysis of Cisco voice and video sessions
- Monitoring Cisco Expressway for Mobile and Remote Access
- Monitoring VPN users at the Edge/VPN Concentrator
- Overall CUCM Platform health and availability monitoring
- Real-time video conference analysis for Cisco Meeting Server and TelePresence Video Endpoints
If you have more questions about Nectar for Cisco, or would like to request a demo, please follow this link.