Implement Unified Communications to Streamline ROI
Onboarding your managed services clients quickly and cleanly accelerates your time-to-revenue. By engaging Nectar’s installation, implementation, and training teams, you can leverage our world-class engineering expertise to deliver Nectar UCMP to your clients. Whether for small, basic installations, or large, custom deployments, our engineers are here to help implement your solution efficiently and effectively. Our approach is to start with a detailed Statement of Work that defines responsibilities and the work to be performed, eliminating surprises and guesswork. Our project management staff will communicate weekly with your team to keep your key people informed and up to date.
Benefits of UC Implementation, Installation, and Nectar Training Team:
- Free your resources to focus on strategic goals such as sales and customer service.
- Accelerate deployment – shorten time-to-revenue.
- Get it right the first time, using the people who created the application and know it best.
- Experienced, professional project management for smooth, timely delivery.
- Training to demonstrate the full product value
Unified Communications Implementation Service
We will help get you started by setting up specific Pollers and related Dependency Trees. We will also create a series of Dashboards, and configure and schedule your Reports. In addition, we will:
- Load all the necessary Vendor Knowledge Modules (VKM) and Information Packs
- Conduct discovery of resources, locations, Gateways and Port Networks
- RTCP/QoS data collection
- Adjunct application discovery and onboarding
- Router, switch, and server onboarding
Custom Dashboard Development
We will create default dashboards, including a summary tab, with detail tabs for each of the following: Phone QoS, Adjunct Application Status, Router, Switch, Server Status, Trunk utilization, DSP utilization, and Perspective QoS.
Automated Report Configuration and Scheduling
A set of default reports will be created on the following: QoS Summary, QoS Detail, and Suspect Endpoints, as well as Trunk, Processor, Registration, and DSP utilization, and Security (failed login attempts).
Client Training – Two (2) Hour Webinar
This is an application tour that covers Dashboard information and navigation covering real-time and historical monitors, understanding events and alarms, the use of Phone QoS module (Individual call traces and historical search functionality). Also, list trace, saved traces and the Reporting module.