Location: North America
Nectar requires a Solution Architect who has a broad and deep understanding of UC technologies in combination with strategic business acumen.
The ability to apply knowledge to aid and demonstrate within a sales cycle and engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to business value and managed services around UC technologies is a must.
The Solutions Architect is the lead customer-facing technical expert of our software solutions. The Solutions Architect works closely together with our senior account executives to understand and qualify customer needs from a technical perspective and positions and presents our software solutions to best serve the customer’s needs.
In this role, the Solutions Architect will:
- Support the senior account executive in opportunity qualification
- Designing, and supporting the sales of unified communications applications monitoring, performance management, and diagnostics solutions
- Uncover and analyze problems that affect a customer’s business and can be addressed by Nectar software
- Develop and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of Nectar’s solutions
- Establish and manage all customer trials and proof of concepts (POC)
- Prepare technical response for requests for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP)
- Provide Pre-Sales and Technical support to our Channel Partners
- Support Implementation and training of the Nectar portfolio
- Assist support team in support cases
- Provide technical documentation to customers as required
- Communicate with development and product managers to ensure a thorough understanding of Nectar’s product strategy both current and future
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have strong UC troubleshooting experience, architecture, consulting and program management background. An in depth, hands on customer delivery and troubleshooting experience with Cisco Collaboration Solutions that include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager CUCM
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express UCCX and Enterprise UCCE
- Cisco Gateways