People talking with other people – it’s the way we get things done. More than ever before, we’re using technology to communicate with our peers, customers and business partners to move business forward. As we talk, chat, and meet, every conversation creates data. Lots of data. Data our customer are using to provide the best possible communications experience for users and customers.
At Nectar, we are transforming the enterprise contact center and collaboration operations model by leading the industry with Digital Experience Insights. As we do, we are also in the midst of transforming our own brand and market positioning. Building on a strong legacy of success, we have been serving large enterprise and managed service provider customers with the analytics, testing, monitoring and diagnostics tools they need to provide great experiences on the voice and video platforms for over 15 years.
To help drive our transformation and elevate our brand in the markets we serve, we are looking for an energetic, creative, and hands-on Marketing Manager.
The person who fills this role will have a great opportunity to work across sales, partners, alliances, and executive teams to help create, execute, and own a wide variety of marketing activities. This hands-on role will be directly involved in nearly all our marketing efforts – from digital, to events, to through-partner and field-based activity.
Nectar is a global company headquartered in Long Island, New York, but we practice what we preach, and fully support mobile work. This full-time, remote role is open to any qualified candidate located in the US near a commercial airport as occasional travel will most likely be required in the future.
- Demand generation: Assist in the creation and drive the execution of demand generation campaigns targeted both at existing customers and new prospects. Campaigns will primarily be focused on digital (email, social, website) activity executed in conjunction with other internal teams such as Inside Sales, Solution Architects and Product Management.
- Event marketing: manage and coordinate Nectar’s participation in digital (online) and physical events such as industry and vendor-centric tradeshows. As physical events return to the marketplace, this person will be essential to Nectar’s participation and responsibilities will include wide-ranging activities such as event communication, venue coordination, shipping, travel, tradeshow booth design and management, collateral, and event promotions/giveaways.
- Field marketing: Support partner and account-based marketing efforts by assisting sales teams with collateral requests, coordination of events, co-marketing efforts and joint campaigns.
- Media and Analyst Relations: Assist with fielding inbound and coordinating outbound efforts to reach media, analysts, and other influencers to position Nectar executives and subject matter experts and thought leaders contributing commentary and insights to industry sources.
- Product Marketing: Assist in the coordination, planning and distribution of product collateral working with leadership and product managers to solicit content and key messaging.
- Audience Segmenting/Profiling: Participate in defining and building target audience profiles to align messaging to multiple audiences. This may include persona development and will require strong listening and observation skills to better understand target customers based on various solutions and products.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years working in B2B enterprise marketing in software or IT industry.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Collaboration and/or Contact Center market strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and/or supporting enterprise sales teams.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Pardot or other similar platforms.
- Desire to understand and embrace technology solutions to help craft value propositions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a DIY approach to getting things done.
- Team player with a positive attitude who enjoys working with a variety of personalities.
Nectar Services Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.